- Anyone catch Peter Marks Sunday Arts Section article about the phenomenon that is Doubt? Don't know how you could miss it. Sigh. I'm really gearing up for this one, I promise. Maybe it'll fuse nicely with ...
- Response to RennyRu, Hester, YS, H, and Trillum on the ongoing Monsterism discussion. I fear that the discussion is digging deeper than the founding fathers/mothers intended, but that's a good thing.
- Jose Rivera's "36 Assumptions" essay from References to Salvidor Dali Make Me Hot will be posted shortly -- thanks once again to Gregg Henry, Hester, and YS for locating that one.
- And in all fairness: I'm going to spend a chunk of time gushing over some plays/playwrights I love. Might help guide the critique. Short of Hester's prescription to "shut up and write a damn play," which I have, I figure I should at least give equal shrift to the stuff I like. The grapes aren't sour, they just taste funny with all the DDT on them.
- That last metaphor doesn't really work at all, but it sure sounds like the kind of punctuating turn-of-phrase with which bloggers typically end their petitions, right?
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Just got back from a 12-hour day on the set for work. Quick updates before the next round of posts: