Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Did You Think I Meant County Matters?


So apparently no one in the RNC has seen Citizen Kane.

I mention it because that campaign didn't end too well. Take heed, ye owners of the ownership society -- Rosebud was many things, but at the end of the day, she was just another product. Yes, my elitist friends, that's two obnoxious high-brow references in one small post. I've got a longer one I've been polishing -- should be up tomorrow afternoon.

In the meantime, I must offer a humble shout-out to fellow Rorschach company member Jason Linkins over at The Huffington Post. Jason quoted some of my last post last week. So in exchange for sending hundreds of readers this way, I can only return the favor by directing my vast cohort of 18 daily readers to his column at HuffPo. In the age of the "money graf" Jason is the Tantric multi-orgasmic master. Do enjoy! He can also be found at his inaugural blog, DCeiver.

No comments: